New Hall Nursery follows the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, which covers seven areas of learning:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
- It is a progressive curriculum built upon prior knowledge
- It is hands on- developing key skills through kinesthetic learning
- We offer challenge and differentiation
- Topic ideas are introduced to assess levels of understanding and to broaden children’s cultural capital
- We share learning at home and support parents with this.
- We provide a mixture of adult and child-led activities
- We provide a wealth of experiences
- We have a wonderful enabling environment
- We offer risk and challenge play
- We make reasonable adaptions to be fully inclusive
- We provide effective communication with parents
We strive for our children to be confident and resilient learners with a lifelong love for learning.
High quality teaching with a relevant, purposeful and engaging curriculum, enables our children to exceed expectations.